- 1979 – Born to John and Cecilia Farnum in Long Beach, California, 8LB. 4OZ.
- 1981 – Picked up a pencil at age 2 and shocked mother with my scribble abilities.
- 1986 – Excelled at Dad’s weekend 3-D drawing classes
- 1991 – Climbed to the top of the middle school art scene (AKA bad grafitti)
- 1996 – Scored my first camera senior year, a Pentax K1000, never put it down.
- 1997 – Moved to SF at 18, art school (last photo class to be taught in film)
- 2002 – Moved to LA and scored my first big job as a set photographer
- 2003 – Then to New York, wiggled my way into a full-time Graphic Design job
- 2004 – Back to SF, landed a photo gig at ANTHEM, a national branding agency
- 2006 – Burning Man, Coachella, and real life helped me better understand the world
- 2007 – Started a.farnum photography hungry as a tiger
- 2013 – 5 years later and things are sizzlin’
East Coast - Kelly Montez|
West Coast - Jenifer Guskay
329 Bryant Street - 3B|
San Francisco, CA 94107
No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.